Full Worm Moon tonight.
Release what no longer serves you.
Let it GO. 🙏✝️🙏
11:17 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
28 March, 11:01
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I am writing this to debunk other beliefs that Christians may fall into. In no way do I intend to negate another person's beliefs. God's word, the Bible was written thousands of years ago and although people have evolved to take parts of God's word and change it.... I take great comfort knowing that God's word doesn't change. Angels were wholely created by God with the purpose of serving God. God instructs angels for His purposes and many of those purposes are instructed to help humans as well as being messengers. Angels were not designed or created to be the object of our prayer. We pray to God alone in the name of Jesus. I do understand people have all kinds of beliefs and that is for them to decide who their God is and who they will serve. But the God of the Bible says there is one way to heaven. There is only one way to our Father in heaven and that is through Christ Jesus. Jesus is the only mediator between us and God. God does not wish to us to pray to something he crea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 08:48
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
agreed. AMEN🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷💚✅💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 March, 09:52
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Amen 🙏🙏🙏❤️