Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
27 March, 07:38
George H.W. Bush is the mastermind behind the JFK assassination.

Pictures 1 and 2 are of George H.W. Bush on the day of JFK's assassination.
Pictures 5 and 6 are George H.W. Bush's coffin. Notice the wrinkled flag. A wrinkled flag on a coffin is for a traitor.
Pictures 7 and 8 are of JFK Jr. revealing his first cover of George magazine. He told the world who assassinated his father. Read between the lines on the cover. "President George."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
27 March, 08:11
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Don't forget Nancy Pelosi also attempted to poison President Trump in hope to remove him. The poison she had has a four hour delay before symptoms would show. He knew and refused to shake her hand. Rewatch the speach he gave before he got there. People were signaling each other all over the place and caught on camera.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 March, 10:15
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
If there was poison on HER hand....why didn't it poison her? 4 hours later??

Only people mentioned by NothingIsRandom in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 March, 06:16
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Of its possible but I personally dont buy it. This photo I believe is from SOTU address where she very dramatically and disrespectfully tore a copy of the speech in half. I think its Trump just sayin FOOK YOU NANCY!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
28 March, 05:33
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I hope one day we find out the truth. I seen the video from gunner's wife (I think it was) she is a lip reader. Was very interesting.