Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
27 March, 07:38
George H.W. Bush is the mastermind behind the JFK assassination.

Pictures 1 and 2 are of George H.W. Bush on the day of JFK's assassination.
Pictures 5 and 6 are George H.W. Bush's coffin. Notice the wrinkled flag. A wrinkled flag on a coffin is for a traitor.
Pictures 7 and 8 are of JFK Jr. revealing his first cover of George magazine. He told the world who assassinated his father. Read between the lines on the cover. "President George."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 March, 10:14
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
When asked by Warren Commission where he was that day...he couldnt remember. I was 5 and remember where I was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
Many hypothesis was placed, from VERY OBVIOUS "RUSSIAN", to be killed by Secret Service AR-15

Here you HAVE TRUTH=>1:25:45
Why Apollo 17!!! Was Last one, why "Cold War Charade", why Solar Warden, aka Guardians by overrun Cabal Agenda by DJT etc...
☢️☢️☢️👇👇👇☢️☢️☢️

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
10:38 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 March, 06:22
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I have no clue what you just tried to relate. My belief is the kill shot came from behind fence on grassy knoll. CIA hit for his threat to dismantle CIA. Everything else is a distraction. No mafia. No Russia. And certainly not Oswald. Oswald was the patsy.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 06:28
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Yep. But CIA IS CABAL KRAKEN.
AND CABAL IS...?
FALLEN ANGEL WORSHIPPERS
AND FALLEN ANGEL IS...?
UNEARTH ENTITY 🤷‍♀️😎
you welcome. 😎