Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 March, 09:44
I just jumped up when this came across my phone. Wasn't expecting it to be a tornado warning.. My brain hurts lol ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
27 March, 09:51
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Where you at? This happen here in Southern Illinois about an hour ago. We are still without power! Stay safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 09:53
In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication
Im in Central Illinois . Glad you are safe . Power is still on soo far. Hope yours is restored soon ❤️

Jus Hen @Jhch
27 March, 09:57
so am I

27 March, 10:02
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
Really ? soo awesome !

Jus Hen @Jhch
27 March, 10:04
near decatur

27 March, 10:05
Oh wow your really close . Im in Charleston 😊

Jus Hen @Jhch
27 March, 10:07
sweet.. we just got hit with a lot of rain

Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Jist lots of thunder , lightening and rain now. I think it has moved on.
10:10 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shatter The Silence Warrior, click on at the bottom under it