Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 March, 08:30
#truth FB wouldn't allow post! Against commmunity standards and here we are...going no where FAST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
Masks also upset the normal oxygen/carbon dioxide ratio, which is a very delicate system in the body. On two occasions, both at medical facilities that required masks, my normal BP skyrocketed when my ratio was thrown off by breathing too much carbon dioxide. In both cases, medical personnel were alarmed, and I felt myself getting into trouble fast. I have medical documentation to prove that my CO2 went out of normal range, and chart info that should show the beginning of a medical crisis in both cases. I also have previous documentation of these test results without a mask (CO2 within normal range and no resulting BP spike).
09:45 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConnieFox50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Fox, click on at the bottom under it