1776 Again @BludGeonT
From Qclearance on TG

This is just eye opening. What's in your water? This ionization meter heats up the water and a color reference chart is used to determine what classification of things are in the water.

After reading about bottled water and tap water, I recently bought a water distiller - takes about 3 hours for a big pot of water. The water boils, hits the inside of the container and runs down the top through a carbon/charcoal filter after it's cooled. The crap that is left over on the inside of the boiler is ...disGUSTing - I'm so happy I bought this thing, and perhaps you might consider getting on as well as it cleans all of this shit out of the reconstituted water.

This is horrifying.
09:40 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 March, 10:12
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Ok, so what is the name of th product testing the water? What is the best type of distiller to buy? Let's find the info so we can share it - I know I want both items, like yesterday!! EWWWWWW 🤢🤮

Thank you for the post Patriot!! Very scary!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Watson @2know
27 March, 10:05
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
yuck!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396