Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
Hydroxychloroquine saved my mother's life. Mom has Stage 4 kidney disease, is a diabetic amputee, previously had triple bypass heart surgery, recovered from a mini-stroke and yet, when she became ill in April of 2020, all she needed was oxygen and HCQ. Just hours after getting HCQ, mom was breathing better. No hospital. No testing. We thank God, we thank President Trump, we thank our brave NY doctor and we thank every truth-seeker . God bless you all. A year later and Mom continues to enjoy being home and is doing fine.
No mask. No vaccine.
HCQ works. We know it does.
09:30 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
28 March, 02:39
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thank God your mom had a brave Doctor. I wish they all believed their oath more than the the cash being put in their pockets to keep this lie going! God bless your family and that great Doctor... I live in Ny and I wish I knew that Drs' name because I'd switch over to his care in a heartbeat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 March, 10:35
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Wonderful. Bless your Family. Give you're Mom a hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396