Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Shellie Shellie785 @Shellie785
14 January, 02:41
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
13 January, 11:01
A lot of the comments on this posting said it looked like bells palsey from the covid vaccine. There is another pic posted with this one..it's like a slide or tap pic. Anyways i noticed as she walked out that her hands were as stiff as a board. It could be from the vaccine. Maybe she got a real one ...and she's been arrested. #Zompie backfire!! #SaveTheChildren #Trump2020 #STOPTHESTEAL #MAGA !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
13 January, 10:25
The Drinker of the HOUSE.

PIPPIN13 Patriot @Pippin13
13 January, 10:22
I can't stand that woman, but it looks like she either had a stroke, it may be bells palsy, or someone's put her through the wringer...

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
13 January, 10:20
I thought to myself that this isn't Pelosi and it didn't sound like her. Another thing, she keept her hands still (holding them together) Pelosi always has her hands flying around.

Julie Arend @JulieAnn15
13 January, 11:36
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
my understanding is that she was arrested. could this be a double or clone?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 January, 11:38
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
it's pelosi, she's just having a rough week