Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Rebecca Little @Rablittle
22 January, 09:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
fantastic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HelpMe HelpYou @amc1
22 January, 05:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRIXIE ALLEN @TrixieAllen
22 January, 03:20
Would love for Monkey to come over here. I can email, or, would @administrator rather do it?

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
22 January, 03:26
In response TRIXIE ALLEN to his Publication
If you have his email, go ahead, see if he is interested, that would be awesome, I am lucky to find his new posts now

Gail Canty @Gcanty
22 January, 01:14
thank you! i wish He would come here.

22 January, 01:19
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Not sure how to contact him, if you find where we could nudge him, I'll try too

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
22 January, 12:12
last broadcast he was very negative about everything

22 January, 12:36
In response Liz Lamers to his Publication
This one was much better, but yea saw that one

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
22 January, 12:10
He was in a rather upbeat mood today! He definitely knows what is up!
I knew it....

22 January, 12:37
In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication
much better than last video, he seemed very sad, followed you