Niikki 1713 @Niikki
#TomMacDonald #Epic #music . #Love #his #resilience . i feel this #DEEP in my #heart . part take and stand up for the #Innocent by briging to light of their# existence. We all know whats up. #2020 has shed light and Gods #warriors are here to fight for humanity. and die honorably, by continuing shedding light on the human trafficking and child exploitation, that exists, right in front of our eyes. The #Devil will #disguise its red eyes by giving you everything you've ever wanted. Do not be fooled by "government is here to #help #bs " at least not #Biden Administration. Who built the cages? Who took the kids out of #cages ? And who put the kids back in cages? Where are you AOC? Where is the #blm community advocating for these #CHILDREN of color? We, see you. God has not given up on any of His children. We are warriors and are here to protect the weak, old and innocent. Not over till the #fat #LADY sings. And I bet we will never hear Rosie sing. *The View sucks and needs to be investigated fo
06:05 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Niikki in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Niikki 1713, click on at the bottom under it