Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
27 March, 04:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 04:29
In response Delux Omega to her Publication
what if this is [their] way of transporting [their] blood supply. since ALL the other methods arebeing dismantled, like wayfair and containers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 04:42
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Sure, why not? It's a legal sale and purchase of a Nike branded sneaker...made even cooler by the Lil Nas promotion and I guess the Satan shit? You can buy boutique handbags made from human skin online (no joke), why wouldn't like be a discreet way to cycle out their supply? Sick fucks.

27 March, 04:47
[they] do like to throw it in our faces.

04:50 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anubis_Osiris2 in this post can reply
27 March, 05:22
i have seen this, the red shoe club. all have deep satanic ritual origins dating back millions of years.