Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
22 January, 11:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
Some of these are valid questions, however, the VP does get sworn in before the president. This a part of the schedule from Trump's inaguration:

— 11:35 a.m.: Vice Presidential oath is administered by Associate Justice Clarence Thomas

— 11:47 a.m.: Presidential oath is administered by Chief Justice John Roberts

The VP is sworn first. Everyone, please research before you post! We cannot assume blindly. Use common sense. I'd hate for us to look stupid because we can't research facts

https://www.politico.com/s...
11:52 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KallixTheGreat in this post can reply
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
22 January, 11:57
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
I guess getting 8 on 9 question would make all of us look incredibly stupid lol kinda like just everyone blindly ASSUMING that was in fact HUNTER BIDEN openly saying he took a plea deal...without even verifying the voice lol There is PLENTY of disinformation....but 8 out of 9 questions is 90% correct lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
22 January, 12:10

-Are we sure that video was Biden's exact motorcade and not some random person that the military had backs to?

-If I were president, I wouldn't exactly brag about having nuclear codes around me

-I had heard rumors of the Pentagon not handing everything over. Maybe a security clearance issue? It could be something as petty as not having all paperwork filed yet. I like the idea, but we can't validate the WHY yet

Once again, I'm not trying to be a downer, I'm just wanting us to be accurate! Disinfo is the libs game, not ours

Andrew Zerr @zerra8
22 January, 12:14
Did he also not get sworn in at 11:45 or something when it should have been at 12:01?