Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 March, 03:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Great video @ghostezra ...I agree with one of the other comments...One arrest would be nice...And, yes, I agree with them this scare event is rough...I still have faith that this stolen election will NOT stand...but I'm a stubborn bastard and I know what I know and my spirit says we will win that what we believed about Q was right and what we thought the victory would look like might change and has but my faith in God and the good people of this country and of humanity and of Trump and the Patriots behind him and in our Military is unwavering...The cavalry is coming...I know they are....Just hold on a little longer...I know they're coming...Hold the line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 March, 02:43
Where We Go One, We Go All

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
27 January, 10:15
Passionate Patriots voted for a fealress leader NOT a Politian! No one has fought for the forgotten men/women like DJT has! We stand united and full of PRIDE for the RedWhiteBlue as we take our ciuntry back!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 January, 12:24
Amen! 💥 "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5

Diana Darcey @DianaD
26 January, 12:41

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 09:42

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
25 January, 09:15
Literally had tears and chills. I have so much faith in these brave Patriots.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
25 January, 09:13
Please...🙏

John Paul Jones @Bohica
24 January, 07:45
thats scotty films type stuff?!??

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 January, 01:48
🙌💖

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
22 January, 12:21
just one arrest🙇🏻‍♂️ its terrible this scare event

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 March, 03:30
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
Yes one arrest would be nice...And yes I agree with you this scare event is rough...I still have faith but I'm a stubborn bastard and I know what I know and my spirit says we will win that what we believed about Q was right and what we thought the victory would look like might change and has but my faith in God and the good people of this country and of humanity and of Trump and the Patriots behind him and in our Military is unwavering...The cavalry is coming...I know they are....Just hold on a little longer...I know they're coming...Hold the line!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 12:04
Good to finally see you here, Friend.