DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
27 March, 10:02
Simon Parkes is now claiming to be in contact with "the real Q" and even says he had a 1.5 hour phone call with them... 🙄 This was from one of his video's yesterday, and it has over 1 million views on YouTube.

Please don't fall for this guy's schtick. They're leaving him on YouTube for a reason. (Muddy the waters with misinformation)...Mel Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danika @Danika
27 March, 10:40
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
I hvae believed this all along. Something's not right about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 March, 10:43
In response Danika to her Publication
Right? I have never understood why so many people believe him, Charlie Watts Ward or Santa Surfing. They have to keep changing their story because what they say never comes true.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
santa surfing gets on my last nerve! ive tried to overlook it. just cant though
03:07 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 March, 09:59
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
lol! Right? Her over enthusiasm is sickening at times! Lol! to be honest, I do listen to her every few weeks just to see what she's telling people now.