:Jennifer: Rough. @PatriotJen1974
13 January, 09:45
I'm struggling here. just found out that an aunt who claims to be a nurse, told my elderly mom there are consequences if she doesn't take the vaccine. I'm so fucking pissed. What are the ramifications?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
Its not anything you want to mess with. The stories I hear locally about the people that get the shot end up very sick. The second shot is worse. I know 3 people that work in the field of medicine.
09:51 PM - Jan 13, 2021
In response :Jennifer: Rough. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply
:Jennifer: Rough. @PatriotJen1974
13 January, 09:57
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
my mom used to be a nurse and she knows vaccines are bad and it was her sister who is also a nurse and an Obama lover that has made her worry, and with everybody kicked out of the nursing home and I'm the baby of the family even though I'm 47 I don't have very much pole and I'm very upset

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
13 January, 10:03
In response :Jennifer: Rough. to her Publication
Can she decline the vaccine to buy some time? Once this mess is over with biden, the vaccine won’t be needed