Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Why is everyone so afraid to share my posts? You've been mocked and ridiculed for years for following Q, but following God is a problem? Be brave, fight the good fight!
This song is from God Himself. You need instructions? Here they are.
YOU are the KRAKEN. You are released to make the truth known. Courage is not the prescence of bravery, it is the absence of the fear of Death. We never really die. Our conciousness goes around and around AND if you connect to source YOU CAN FEEL IT. That there is no death, only a little down time in between that and REBIRTH. I can remember my past lives. It's new....it's interesting...it's MAJESTIC AF. You should try it. (Not dying, connecting with source)

Step 1 - Release your fear, what do you have to lose? People might talk? Let em' (See Friends episode where Phoebe runs)
Step 2 - Spread the Good News. This will be the "I told you so" of all times.
#TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Triumph- Fight the Good Fight (Lyrics). - YouTube

I do not own the music or the pictures. For entertainment purposes only.

01:16 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 May, 11:08
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
😲 WOW 😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
08 April, 03:44
Ohhh, back to my high school days😍 Oopps, did I just say my age?🙊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
28 March, 06:51
💪Bring it. shared....

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 March, 07:47
🙂im not,happy to share..i aint scared of nothing

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
27 March, 01:39
that is my favorite episode of friends.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
27 March, 01:56
In response Patti Johnson to her Publication
Well then, Run Like Phoebe! Spred the Good News, Run, Run Like The Wind Yasmine!
#TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga