Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 August, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Didnt read all the comments but no one mentions they are Tiffany Blue???... WHITE HAT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 August, 12:09
SHe looks frightened. 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 August, 12:07
He/she covering up his hairy feet?

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
28 January, 07:51
That woman makes me SICK.

Mac Rob @Mhammer187
25 January, 12:32
you mean Jezebel in socks there u fixed it for ya 👿

Virginia Matychowiak @Lightgirl123
25 January, 05:16
Are those for her and Pee Pad Joe??🤣🤣

Pat Reeve-Brown @canadianmom
25 January, 12:08
Are you sure she's not related to Trudeau? Through Castro?

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
25 January, 08:20
In response Pat Reeve-Brown to his Publication
🤮i can smell the stence,

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
24 January, 12:09
Stupid MAN/SHIM

Christie Self @Christie0972
23 January, 08:54
kamala lools like a man to me.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
23 January, 04:36
is that her salad in the chair? shes a lowlife bottom feeding scum sucker!!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 January, 11:52
attn walmert shoppers; big mama is in the building

Dommer The Drummer @DommerTheDrummer
23 January, 05:49
Kamala socks!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
23 January, 05:44
I'm thankful she's not my VP, stinky feet and all !

Minute Loving @House
23 January, 03:54
she looks so guilty before she laughs

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 01:41
👀lookie lookie. its a big fucking club

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 January, 01:06
Kamana I mean Kamala . 👀

Mac Rob @Mhammer187
25 January, 12:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Kabbalah

Chinook Canuck @ChinookCanuck
27 January, 10:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Too funny! And how come some of those makeovers look better than some of the real women. Messes with your mind Lol

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 01:04
can anyone make out the books in the back?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
23 January, 01:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
That's what I was wondering too!🤔😂

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
23 January, 02:39
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I was able to make out 2 of them, personally don't think they have significance. Could be wrong.

Out of the Box: The Rise of Sneaker Culture
Miles Redd The Big Book of Chic

Having issues uploading images or I would include them.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 January, 12:48
😁Best movie ever

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 January, 09:58
ankle braclet?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 January, 07:40
Looks like long narrow man feet.

#Patriota #GlobalistasYaCagaron @unelaspiezas
22 January, 07:10
kamalo. she is a He.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Andrea Kirillo @Andre_0
22 January, 06:19
Kamala in socks sucks.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 January, 04:16
Think VK is saying she's on a set, or detained, not really being VP.

Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
22 January, 03:28
SOCKS is an Internet protocol that allows one client computer to connect to another computer via a third computer (SOCKS server). SOCKS is an abbreviation for "SOCKetS". ... An HTTP proxy works similar to a SOCKS server, but is limited on routing HTTP traffic only.

Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
22 January, 03:27
Sock comms. Didn't that idiot in Minnesota that fake cried over George Floyd's casket have a sock thing that he liked to go social with too?

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
22 January, 03:17
so my best friend has an ankle moniter dor drinking and driving, we have tried so many ways to hide it. fluffy socks work way better...or layered socks like in the 80's where you scrunch one pair down. you can shift the monitor to almost the back of the ankle but not quite. so you neice needs to film sriaingt on or slightly to the left...she fucked up and i can clearly see it......amatures

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
22 January, 03:18
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
see....

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
22 January, 03:06
Auntie?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 August, 12:05
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Who says Auntie? We say Aunt. British Auntie.

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
22 January, 02:58
Are they tiffany blue? Can't tell for sure.

And I can't help but wonder what size shoe she wears, my guess Mens 11.5.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
22 January, 03:09
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
TOP-KEK

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 January, 02:37
EPSTEIN ISLAND ..... What ugly feet