Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
27 March, 10:01
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.
Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
Everyone telling us whats happening "behind the scenes" or have "secret intel" are as full of shit as one can get. remember!! they keep telling us a "war" is happening world wide,,, lol,, a war that not one fuckingperson on the planet has mistakenly captured on a cell phone pic or photo bomb from vacation lol,, this "its happening" narrative is stupid now. Trust in God,, forget the rest, pray and repent,, give your life to Jesus, because end times are coming, not new beginnings..... end times. Enjoy your lives, families and friends,, the rest is nonsense and its never going to end,, these are the end of days and Trump was the last president.
10:13 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Travis159 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Travis, click on at the bottom under it