Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
27 March, 10:01
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I used to watch Charlie Ward a lot, but never felt comfortable with him. I always felt like he was b*llsh*tting everyone. I didn't buy his story about the white rabbit he had posted behind him on the wall. This is pretty damning. I stopped watching him a number of months ago. My spidy sense had kicked in, and I lost all interest in him. The young woman recognized his face and his voice, and he, not so skillfully tried to dodge her recallections each time. This is a 10 minute video, and worth watching.
Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets - YouTube

Child Trafficking Victim Sabrina Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private JetsYou can see how sure she is! This with the #19 Top of the Pops statement, White ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
I know exactly what you mean. I was following him on Telegram and Bitchute but stopped a month or so back because I was getting bad vibes about him. He appears to be an egocentric know it all bullshitter that uses need to know as his shield.
10:08 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
27 March, 10:16
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Yeah, that is exactly what I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 March, 10:25
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Thanks for the post. Anybody who was a friend of Jimmy Seville has to be a bucket of sh*t. I believe that girl was in a plane with Charlie and he lied about the White Rabbit. In law if a witness lies, all of their testimony is discarded under the premise that if you can't believe one thing the witness states then all other testimony is tainted and must be discarded. He's a grifter and worse it seems