Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How do you think David Copperfield made his living? Illusions.
11:21 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
27 January, 01:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
THIS. IS. SPECTACULAR!
CASTLE_ROCK ? 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leona Course @Mama66
27 January, 09:30
Really bizarre to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
27 January, 02:04
Now we "know" where Biden signed all those "EO". Look out the windows - I spy ...

S3_ k33 @S3_K33
27 January, 01:11
In response Albion Deux to her Publication
who is this guy?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 January, 01:42
Whaaaaaaaaat??????

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 07:41
Fake Media truly can't get anymore fake! They're being played!?

Julia Thomas @Sea2Sky
26 January, 03:18
Why would CNBC put this out there? And the guys didn't know WHAT to think about this!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 January, 02:38
WELL THAT WAS INTERESTING

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
26 January, 02:18
What dead animal resides on Luntz's head?

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
26 January, 12:10
🤮frank luntz(spelling) is a real loser.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
26 January, 12:03
They tell you who they are, if you listen.

Tracey Williford @Willi1
26 January, 11:55
makes ine go "hmmmmmm"

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
26 January, 06:49
Now WE know his "polls" are as fake as this office.

26 January, 06:46
Presidential wannabe.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 06:35

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 04:47

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 04:53
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
😆🤣 the tv host "no words" moment the best for me

"whe ... i mean wha.. 😯 "

😆

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 01:38
I saw Joe Joe peeking from behind the sofa

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
26 January, 05:35
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
😂

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
26 January, 01:04
Wow! What a find!

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
26 January, 12:52
OMG if that is not sending a message on 100 levels - and the shock of the 2 other talking heads is hee-lare-ee-us to take in especially when he got up from the desk amd walked into the oval 😆🍿🎥

Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 12:19
just weird

les smiley @les_smiley
26 January, 12:14
I was wondering who this Frank guy was

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
26 January, 12:01
hmm...and is that a pic of Trump and JFK behind the desk,
on the right?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 10:00
In response California American to his Publication
I saw that too but I couldn't zoom in to confirm bc of glare on the glass!

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
25 January, 11:55
Lutz is a member of the DS or he just plays one on TV.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 January, 11:41

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
25 January, 11:42
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
True story.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 January, 12:37
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
ughh..i accudentally found myself on a wash post .instagram....these sheeple are sooo excited about the new wh dogs and sooo happy they finally have a "normal" president. ?? i couldnt contain myself --I quicky brought them back to reality --a masked actor in an empty dark whitehouse is hardly normal u stoooopid sheep ...im sure they will laugh and blow me off as some crazy person.....I cant stand this for too much longer .....its sooooo UNFAIR...cheating demons!!

GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
25 January, 11:34
😅xo🍒

GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
25 January, 11:34
😅xo🍒

25 January, 11:10
So Frank Luntz has an oval office and a Lincoln bedroom in his home? So is there where Bejing Biden signs his phony documents?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 January, 06:33
In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication
it is identical to where Biden was...i bet so.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Auntie Spasmodic @auntiespasmodic
25 January, 10:55
Almost like the Biden psyop huh?

Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
25 January, 10:53
😲....😱....😨...😎