Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
It's crazy!
I feel so alive right now.
I feel extremely alert and locked in.
Things are being "seen" pretty easy right now.
Hope you ALL are feeling it, too!
#KeepWinning

This SH!T is FAR from over.
11:20 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
23 January, 05:46
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
For those that have eyes to see....
HABBENINGS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 05:48
We're just getting the band back together 🐸

https://youtu.be/9tjdswqGG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
23 January, 05:34
Wednesday was rough. No doubt about it. looking back 3 days, it now is more of a pathetic attempt at best. #wwg1wga

Selah 321 @Selah
23 January, 05:34
Alert and Alive, this is not over.. following all information closer then ever, and God is in for the win.

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
23 January, 11:19

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 January, 12:39
The people that need to know are not looking for anything unusual. It may be apparent to us what is going on but the nonbelievers don't have a clue and wouldn't look if you showed them. These people will probably be the 6% that will never ever get it.

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
22 January, 09:04
I agree. I got very upset on Wednesday, but quickly snaped back. Things are falling into place. 💓💓

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 January, 04:16
In response Melissa Reeves to her Publication
me too --- its amazing how with all athe info I had i was still horrified in wesnesday. then something clicked when i read the marshall report and got off telegram and came came here ---i feel sooo happy and comfy now ...like im floating ......best ive felt all year. love you guys

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
22 January, 07:13
I agree, what a great time to be alive. 👀's wide open on the 27th.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 07:06
Truth is healing, more fractal thinking, feeling a collective.

American Patriot @ChangeIsComing
22 January, 05:54
Yes!!!! I'm so excited!!

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
22 January, 04:50
I am waiting and praying for another lightning bolt to hit the obelisk in DC. Harder this time.

That would be Biblical.

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
22 January, 04:48
You got that RIGHT 😉 THE BEST IS YET TO COME DJT 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 MAGA Q NCSWIC 🔥🔥

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 January, 04:32
i think you’re right ! 🙏

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 January, 04:09
It's like a weight lifted... no joke
#KeepWinning

Only followers of this user (Juliemaga) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 03:32
Yes ✅💯🙏 I see #KeepWinning #GodBless 🙏❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 03:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
22 January, 03:28
Time, good to see you! Its far from over- I am following up on monkey weks latest video- super interesting!

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
22 January, 02:49
I'm definitely feeling it! #KeepWinning #StormWarninginEffect

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 January, 02:44
Right! Feels like the gift of 20/20 vision. 😎

Ally Pez @AllyGator
22 January, 02:34
Feeling it too! I've been down right giddy today!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 January, 01:34
For sure!! We're just done with the Intro.

April Evans @Stardust_1776
22 January, 01:08
I didn't come this far and get suspended on Twitter and Facebook over a thousand times for it to be over. It's definitely FAR from fucking over. People need to start standing up!! Stop bending over and getting fucked in the ass.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 January, 01:06
Definately feeling the groove. Election Night and Inauguration Day were a nightmare, now I feel like it's a wonderful dream.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 12:56
With you!💛👊🏻

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
22 January, 12:45
Time, I'm feelin' great also.

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
22 January, 12:42

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 12:32
JUST TODAY.... my energy at waking was SUPER HIGH. There has been a release in the spirit realm. WE ARE WINNING!!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
22 January, 12:29
I have to admit, it was rough on Tues but I think the things we've seen in the past few days shows Patriots are in control.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
22 January, 12:12
My intelligence is being restored I thought my decline was due to 2 facters 1 hypothyroidism 2 old age.
Something has already been changed.
So easy to see the illusions the US Corps are presenting so much so event he sleeping are awakening

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
22 January, 12:17
In response Denise America to her Publication
*factors

HAYLYNN HAL @HayLynnHal
22 January, 12:09
I think all of us are at the point where we know we cant do anything but continue to pray and have high vibes. Today is a good day though and Im continuing to spread truth and remain positive!