1776 ... @IGG1776
NHS NURSE QUITS and SPEAKS OUT....
06:31 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
02 April, 12:45
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I pray to God to protect this woman and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 March, 02:19
I hope more nurses and doctors speak up. There is strength in numbers!
www.aflds.org

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 March, 01:57
So incredibly powerful. My heart goes out to this woman. This is why we are here.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 March, 10:59
This brave woman speaks the truth. I just took a medical leave because I can't do this anymore. Stupidy, lies, jabs. Beds arent full. The medical director says there arent cures for the "virus" They are completely vaccinated, wear masks, face shields, and social distance for a "virus" that has a >99% survival rate, had a vaccine that is >95% effective while wearing PPE but get angry if I pull my mask down which is most of the time. (I have antibodies.) The pts who test positive had both jabs Patients have not been sick, maybe a headache or occasional cough. Of the hundreds of staff and pts who tested positive only 2 died; families had made them hospice. Staff who chose not to take the experimental jab are ridiculed that we don't care about anyone except ourselves. Our facililty suits spoke with pts who refused the jab & asked them, "wouldn't you want to keep your family safe?" They even gave the experimental jab to a dying man! $$$$? My heart is so heavy/sad for humanity. Pray.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 02:44
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
the greatest HOAX in human history

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 March, 02:46
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
As a now retired RN after 50 years, I am appalled by what happened in this " pandemic." I retired because I could not continue to participate in something that went against common sense and real science. Like mask wearing. The recommendations given are the OPPOSITE of what would produce a strong natural immune response. When the government interfered with doctors prescribing HCQ and THREATENED their licenses, that was my deciding moment to retire. Now forcing a social agenda of people "not caring" about others if they choose not to take this "vaccine" is to me criminal. It is the NWO globalist agenda. Common sense and looking at the FACTS clearly shows NO increase in national mortality. USA mortality is .016% from thus "deadly" virus using the inflated mortality rate by the CDC.

DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
27 March, 08:12
We hear you sister of mercy. Thank you for you're the truth.