Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
Q225

Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q
11:07 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Kaz Campus @Itstherising
29 January, 09:15
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
I've been prepping some teaching resources for us anons and lightworkers, download a copy at www.itstherising.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 January, 03:53
This past weekend i had a number of AH HA moments. One of the most significant is my role in this awakening. Initally it was to digitally show facts. After account suspension & landing on this platform (i like this one the best) I have been praying & hugging alot. When the shit hits the fan (whenever the time is optimal) to comfort those around me. It's all good! I suspect that i may see more that i am not expecting, but after the initial wake-up and continued betrayals, I don't think anything will surprise me at this point.
Pray, stay calm and just love each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
25 January, 03:38
Those awake now already know. Those still asleep need to be woken! We've all tried the nice approach and it hasn't worked. I'm a business woman of 40 years and everybody thinks I'm a nut!! We take it, we have run with it, but it's now got to be time 🙏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 January, 04:01
HA! I guess in a way it is true. My partner thinks I'm a stupid conspiracy nut job who is following a cult, but the day of the inauguration, came to ask me what Q says now. I said, I'm not telling you anything anymore." Then said, "Just tell me, I need some hope." I totally wasn't expecting that!

Lisa Beleele @LisaB79
22 January, 09:10
Amen!! You Are Here For A Purpose!! 🙌🙏🇺🇲👊💖

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
22 January, 12:13
T4 happening

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
25 January, 03:54
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Etta Kandee @EttaCandy
22 January, 11:22
my 2 teenage kids are awake. I'm still working on my husband (it will be a miracle if we both make it out alive when all is said & done) and my parents hate to see me coming

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 January, 11:22
Agreed! No matter how much evidence I show my family and friends, they refuse to see it. I don't even bother trying anymore because they become so angry.

Carrie Cox @angels7900
22 January, 11:10
Good morning!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 January, 11:09
My husband won't listen now. I just pray for all of the brainwashed in the world.

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
22 January, 11:13
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Same..... I keep calling him Mr. Smith 😂

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
22 January, 11:31
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
You aren’t alone. I have given up trying to talk to my husband about things.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Thank you for the reminder.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
Hey, Time! Looks like we both got suspended again.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
22 January, 11:12
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Yup! Freaking twiter! AnonUp is home! No worries about getting booted here :)
Have an amazing day!!
#KeepWinning

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 January, 11:08
💛 Praying they will listen