Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
22 January, 10:51
I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to this group of digital soldiers. I joined this movement pretty late in the game, right after the election to be precise. After being a lifelong republican, my last vote for a republican president was George H.W. Bush. During his term, I felt as though the republican party was moving away from it's strong conservative values. I hated the idea of America going off to fight someone else's war. I left the party then and had been independent since. In fact, I didn't even vote for Trump the first time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 10:52
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I thought it was more of a publicity stunt than a political movement. But having shunned the MSM years ago, I could actually watch what he was doing. I could see the moves he was making and all the incredible achievements he was able to bring forth, despite having to fight both parties to get it done. Being a doctor, I could see things were not adding up with the plandemic about 3 months into it. Inconsistent medical messaging, different medical authorities issuing contradictory statements, nothing was adding up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
And then I watched the election. Again, being a man of science, the statistics were completely off. I started trying to seek answers to what I had just witnessed. Obviously, MSM was not giving me any honest answers, so I started looking elsewhere. That’s when I started to stumble onto the Anons. Finally! I had found a group of people that were saying things that actually made sense. I didn’t know anything about Q or the posts, but I was intrigued enough by the honest voice to start looking myself.
10:52 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply
22 January, 10:53
While I am still early in my awareness phase, what I have discovered is nothing short of amazing! How can posts made three years ago be predicting events that happen today? And it isn’t just random coincidences, but specific events….over and over! That made me begin to question everything, watch everything, read everything, and make deeper connections with the Anons. Today, I don’t know what the plan is, but I do believe there truly is a plan.

22 January, 10:53
I want to thank all of you that have been here from the beginning, and those that have joined along the way. Your work has opened the door to those of us that have been unaware of the great atrocities of our nation. While it sickens me that we have let this go on unchecked, I stand now in hope that God is about to shine His great light back on our nation and drive out these demons. Thank you for welcoming me into the group and I stand ready to continue to HOLD THE LINE for as long as it takes.