NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
Watch this video and listen to Putin, then share your opinion in the comment section bellow.
DO YOU THINK HE IS A WHITE OR BLACK HAT?
Decide for yourself. 🍿
08:55 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 March, 11:20
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Putin has been hitting some serious homeruns. White hat in my book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
26 March, 09:18
I say White, my russian friend does not like him at all however :/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
26 March, 09:16
I'm going with white hat.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 09:14
White Hat all the way. Very high moral standards. This is why HRC & Obama hated Putin.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 09:09
I love this video, so glad to find it again. I will share it! Hope it goes viral. I always liked Putin instinctively, even when those around me thought I was crazy back in 1999. He's been battling the Cabal mostly on his own for a very long time. ThanQ for sharing.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 March, 09:08
White Hat all the way! Hes been trying to take down the Cabal for many years!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 March, 09:04
White

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
26 March, 08:57
The man Is A Super Star

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
The man Is A Super Star

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
white 🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 March, 08:56
I dont need to watch it he is a WhiteHat

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 March, 09:12
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
I love Putin too but it would be good to read what he says, it's important and then share the video with others. I'm not just here for myself but to grab info and share on other platforms where normies need to wake up.😉💗