Only people mentioned by Appaloosa in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 January, 11:08
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
it seems ALL of the documents under Title 10 have that date. i just picked a few random ones then went to other titles and picked random docs and they are old dates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
22 January, 10:52
Today is Friday, it would be a good day for arrests 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
22 January, 10:53
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
FRYDAY!

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
22 January, 11:10
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Any day is a good day for arrests! But also understand we must be patient and supportive of what happens behind the scenes. What am AWESOME movie to be watching and a front row seat too! 🍿

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
Today is Friday, it would be a good day for arrests 😊

Danny Nix @Danny1969
22 January, 10:51
That was my birthday. I pray it's true. 2nd best B-day gift ever. (except for what my daughter got my yesterday)

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 January, 10:53
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Happy Birthday

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Happy Birthday 🎉