Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
29 March, 07:58
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
yeah, so hurry the fook back already

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
27 March, 06:28
and I miss you too, Veronica!!! 🐸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
27 March, 12:41
President Trump, I missed you before you even left! HURRY! We NEED YOU!! Beamig love and hugs

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 01:11
❤️God bless God's anointed HEROES OF HUMANITY

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 March, 12:01
still my president 🙏🏻💕🇺🇸

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
26 March, 05:47
YES Miss you dearly!

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
26 March, 05:46
You bet we do! 😎

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 March, 05:45
SIR WE MISSED YOU BEFORE YOU LEFT !!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 March, 05:28
timing is everything ❤️🙏🍿