Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Corona or not curview and limited gast allowed we get our party one! NCSWIC🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 https://t.co/2SyY1Z77EC
05:09 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 March, 12:56
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Enjoy it and have a good time you both 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
007 Woman @007Woman
26 March, 07:58
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I can not eat Pizza whitout thinking of that dubble meaning ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 05:50
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
we are at a friends place that lives above a beautiful Italian family who makes beautiful Italian food we know them well and are sweet people. organic fresh produce and know where there products come from sell only the best of the best nature whines and the food just tastes delicious,.. i can promise you there is nothing wrong with these wonderful people hahaha and if i had any doubt i would definitely not order from there YIKES😂

27 March, 05:56
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
o and we had a vegan pizza a pizza with sardines/ ansovice