Raw Truth Report @RawTruthReport
26 March, 04:47
A sneak peek at one of our new US gold backed notes, it's about to go down NESARA/GESARA keep your energy high and know the final scene of this crazy movie is playing out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
26 March, 11:23
In response Raw Truth Report to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
New Currency under a blue light.
11:24 AM - Mar 26, 2021
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TAPTruth in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 March, 12:18
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
I hope these are not the new currency. I heard bad things about the statue of liberty, the fake moon landing and all the pedo parties in the white house. If we are getting a fresh start with a new world....we should have better images on them.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
28 March, 01:02
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
When I first saw it I thought so too but what a great way to refresh youngsters memmories of the true danger of government when everytime go gave them a note to go to the shops is to discuss what event gave birth to thsir currency