CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
HOW ABOUT A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE WAITING TO HAPPEN? NO, THIS IS PART OF USHERING IN HARRIS AS FAUX PRESIDENT #2 FROM ELECTION SCAM, WITH EVERYONE BEING FORCED TO DEAL WITH A CCP TRANNIE DEEP STATE PUPPET VIA AMENDMENT 25. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! I WANT JUSTICE! I WANT MY DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP! I DO NOT WANT A CAPTURED AMERICA! FREE AMERICA NOW!! THE GLOBAL WORLD SEES IT, WHY DON'T BRAINWASHED AMERICANS SEE IT!!
11:05 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The quicker we understand Trump is in on the entire scam and WE, THE PEOPLE have to end all of this, the quicker we can end this.

Patriots in Control? Pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt! Even Ghot Ezra can no longer push THAT lie!

WAKE THE FUCK UP, FOLKS! We are being skull fucked by trash!

LET'S FUCKING GO TO DC AND END THIS SCAM OURSELVES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:45
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
that is what they want people to do. Better to follow rule of law, not ask for a jail cell at this time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille 317 @Camille
26 March, 01:18
Wonder if they photoshopped his eyes blue there.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
26 March, 01:23
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
They probably did

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
26 March, 12:32
The idea of a scare event to wake people up is really becoming necessary. Why are Americans so stuck in the sand? Most people I know are lining up for the vax. Arghhh

Camille 317 @Camille
26 March, 01:17
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Yeah I think a lot of Trump supporters are ok with the vaccines cause he was touting them. I'm so ready for the truth.