Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
25 March, 04:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 07:41
In response Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving to her Publication
When I saw this map before, I could not decifer it. However since then, I have read and seen much more information that completely opens my understanding, making this easier to follow now. Still many things to learn, especially the most prolific info, the Great Solar Flash and how to prepare for it.

Luckily I love studying the Bible which is initially the same information, presented differently. Lately I've begun learning about the Schuman resonance and listen to 432Hz often ... so things are beginning to click. Thank you, much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
I too have been studying the Bible.

And I find that almost Everything in recent centuries that is "discovered" or theses developed, was FIRST revealed in the Bible.

What an amazing time we are living in now!

BLESS YOUR HEART!
10:21 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it