Only people mentioned by Quedforever in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
28 March, 06:58
In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
28 March, 06:55
All about COVID-19 mass vaccination program, experimental vaccine, science warns, corona scandal, pandemic/Plandemic, the global reset, Nuremberg Tribunals II, Articles and videos…
https://foreignaffairsinte...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:03
ALL complicit

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
27 March, 05:49
Let see how they dance thier way to the hanging block when its thier turn to have rope around thier neck? !! Funny the old say he who dances first dances last!!!!! Ha Ha R ricardo

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 March, 06:05
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 March, 06:12
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
guys...i always thought the nurse dancing was their way of telling us theres no danger and its all bull ? nooo? why else ?

Ken King @KenKing
27 March, 05:49

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 March, 09:19
Dr Vernon Coleman is a hero of mine.

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
26 March, 10:19
They won't even see us without a mask and won't give my husband his Prednisone that he's been on his whole life! Criminal!