CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 01:31
107. IS EVEN UP ON THIS STORY 🤛✔️✔️✔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
25 March, 07:59
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Who is this Juan Seven??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 09:45
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
HE IS SOMEONE WHO IS CLOSE TO JFK & HE IS OUT FRONT DOING INTEL DROPS

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
26 March, 09:51
That's ☝️not Juan O Savin though. Juan has said repeatedly he's not on any of the social sites. Probably why this guy is spelling the name different. This guy is just a guy mimicking our Juan. Juan 107 has not made this statement above. js Not saying he's a bad guy, just not the real deal.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
NOW YOUR THE EXPERT ON JUAN ????
TELL WHO EVER IS FEEDING YOU INFO DISINFORMATING ON BOTH SIDES NESSASSARY
BOTH SIDES ARE PLAYING
10:10 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
26 March, 10:23
Oh wow. wasn't trying to upset you. I was trying to be helpful. Ive heard every broadcast and have his books. He's been around for a long time and while i get the disinfo Q post, I need to repeat: Juan has said point blank for years, these people are not him. He said he thinks they mean well, but not him. Believe what you want. But ask yourself, why would a man who already uses a pseudonym, not use that on social sites when he uses it for ALL other communication? Spelling matters. His name is Juan O Savin. Sorry I upset you. We are all here to help each other. You should maybe keep an open mind. Listen to Juan himself.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 March, 10:38
WHOS UPSET ?