Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
23 January, 03:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
can anyone give me the link for this anonymous site?
I have qanon.pub but that's the only one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
23 January, 03:26
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
22 January, 03:19
now lets get that false president out asap

Missi Tru @MTru
22 January, 12:02
It's a comfort to see you here Kim...Twittter suspended me.

CMCross 200 @CMCross200
22 January, 10:42
oh heyyyy Kim!
ready for freedom!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 January, 10:11
OPERATION CLEAN UP

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
22 January, 10:09
This photo is much clearer now.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
22 January, 10:06
Kim, what exactly does Delta mean? Is it prediction or plan? ty✝️❤️🇺🇸

Leo Hidalgo @Patriot97
22 January, 10:00
🍿🍿🍿🐸👀

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
22 January, 10:00
. Thanks Kim! 🙌 🇺🇸🥁🏰🦅✝️☀️🌈

Sequential Thinker @SeQuentialThinker
22 January, 09:56
thank you for posting! twatter suspended me yesterday and wiped my following/followers. Glad to follow you here!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
22 January, 10:02
In response Sequential Thinker to his Publication
Good! that means you've stood for righteousness & Truth! God Bless you✝️❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
☹️Hi Kim... I am so sad that I can't log in on my Twitter accounts... can you confirm that this is the best place to follow you and my other peeps... thanks ... (I don't do well with change) xoxoxoxoxoox

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 09:53
thank you, kim!! I got the boot 3 times yesterday- thank you for following me back each time! I love you for that! I truly appreciate you and all you do to keep us non-military fam informed!!!!

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
Stay at home -7

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
22 January, 10:12
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
-7 leads us to January 29