Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
26 March, 11:40
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I think wearing the fecking thing as a man results in shrinking balls as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
26 March, 09:59
I am astonished by the number of men I see wearing masks. I was talking to some girlfriends about it, asking "has society stripped them so far of thier confidence and masulinity, that now they cave this easily?" It's horrible! I feel sorry for those that mask. I want a gun shooting, no masking, God-fearing Christian man who can use a chainsaw and tow a boat! No sklnny-mask-wearing boy for me ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
26 March, 07:21
what better way to end the mask wearing than to hit them where they cherish most πŸ€‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜‚

Just Me86 @Mustbecoincidence
26 March, 07:09
so basically after this is all over, these dudes will continue to wear the masks just to hide their faces out of tiny dick shame. poor little fellers.

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 March, 11:52
In response Wick _UK to her Publication
Made in China???? that says it all!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
26 March, 12:17
In response Wick _UK to her Publication
Sheeps will just remove the label and still wear the FOOKEN thingβ—οΈπŸ€¨πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ