Field of Light @EartherealArts
25 March, 05:49
What's In The EVERGREEN Freight Containers?

Juan O Savin 💥
“We as a people have a responsibility to protect children the innocents & we as a people haven’t done that. The kids coming in from Mexico and freight containers on ships from all over the world with kids & babies in them, then trafficked here in America. We’ve had seizures of kids discovered in those freights.
THAT’S NOT A MYTH IT’S REALITY.” 💥

Great info at this link: 👇👇
https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
For years these politicians and authorigies and container owners and shipping companies have looked the otherway and never reported?? so can we extend this scrutinity beyond politics? this is cruel by all accounts... and i dont care from where the children are brought but these are CHILDREN .... and they are ours !!! i cant wait to get more details on this to post it on all my social media accounts! I pray God comforts and heals the kids and their families!
05:00 AM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GFR in this post can reply
Field of Light @EartherealArts
26 March, 09:04
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
Very good point. More than children, though. Animals, body parts, drugs. Heinous, on so many levels. What an extraordinary event this is going to be. Thank you for your prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396