Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
26 March, 12:58
1. The Native Americans were the FIRST PEOPLE.
2. The Egyptians enslaved them to build their stupid PYRAMIDS that they thought would bring them immortality.
3. They were RESOUNDING GODS trying to BECOME LIGHT GODS
4. They ENSLAVED The Children of ZEUS. KNOWINGLY.
5. The Gods had stopped coming here because we were accidently having GOD babies when they were around. They would reside in a Vessel and if a woman became pregnant by them, Accidental Divinity.
6. God - Human Hybrids get into trouble, Demi-Gods have the will and strength of Gods and the drives of Humans. This can go sideways very easily.
7. The Egyptians took the first born of every Zeus-ish household to drink their blood, for the DIVINITY in it.
8. That's why the Greeks DESTROYED them.
9. The Romans took the next shot. They stole away the HOLY GRAIL, Sophia and impregnated her 13 times. The 13 families come from the 13 men who ATE the baies as soon as they were born.
#THGREATAWAKENING #GodWins #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 March, 01:03
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
are you saying the first Nations built the pyramids?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 01:06
In response white light to his Publication
The FIRST PEOPLE. We all come from them, Esther, the first woman was Northern Native American. Period. The Egyptians found out about them, their Divine Connection and wanted it for themselves. So, Pillage, Rape, Enslave. That's what SOULLESS things do. The Native Americans were so in tune with Mother Earth that they became DIVINE.

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
26 March, 03:46
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I am Native American. (Citizen Band) Potawatomi.
Keepers of the fire.

Only people mentioned by yourpilgrim123 in this post can reply
26 March, 03:52
In response Laurie Weber to her Publication
Have you read ALL my posts? The information is already there. Also, don't take my word for it. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH with mine as a jump off. Blessed Be
#GodWins #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening