Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If God lead you to truth it was for a reason.

Never doubt Him.

You are awake for a very specific purpose.

Your endurance makes you stronger for the days ahead.

Never forget any of these things.

God won't forget you.
11:52 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tempus Anon @Tempus
01 April, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I feel as though my bloodline has been activated, now don't take the wrong way. Patriots have a true mission from God. We are at war. I knew years ago being a warrior for God would be my destiny, in the power of Jesus Christ. We hold the power of truth and our mission now is to fight Satan. God and Satan have been battling since before the fall, we are players in the original game of life. God will win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 March, 05:23
Not in our time, in God's time. I trust and believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
29 March, 04:58
Sadly, the only thing that led anyone to the truth was Q. And sadly again most of those people never dug any deeper than what was spoon-fed to them. The funny thing is that at least 75% of all the followers only know what little truth that has been revealed by the Q board, unfortunately there's Soo much more than that, mountain after mountain of lies, deception and suppressed knowledge.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
29 March, 04:43
Amen 🙏❤️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 04:42
Thing BIG MORTAL YOUNGLINGS😎
You ve been Born Blind, JUST AS FOXES🤗

Yep... BIBLICAL... 🎸🎸🎸🎺🎺🎺

👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/LPn0KFlbq...

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
29 March, 04:27
This reminder came at the perfect moment. Thank you, Doq.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 March, 04:25
Armour Up Lightwarriors
we have much work ahead of us
God Wins.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 March, 04:10
thanks doc...we all need to hear this from time to time

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 04:52
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷Thank you Doq, The reassurance is very comforting.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 02:44

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
27 March, 12:56
i read an article that said those of us who see are the chosen. the ones who are still blind after the election crap will not wake up. They have chosen to stay asleep therefore chose against God.

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
27 March, 01:30
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
can you post the article in this thread?

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 March, 12:48
doqholiday The GreatAwakening is a gift from God: His wisdom to see the truth when everyone else around you is blind. Because of this gift we where able to break free of the devil's matrix, awaken more people, and put on the Armor of God. We united in prayers and protests worldwide and are prepared spiritually and prepped for anything. Others will be caught off-guard. Just like in the Bible, the Passover we are not going to be touched by the angel of death GOD WON Amen

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
26 March, 11:36
Thank you for that. I actually cried! ...funny, you don't realize how much it affects you when those you love think you're bonkers.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
26 March, 10:20
Amen

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
26 March, 10:10
I dont know why but Im here. Maybe God will show me. This has been a very hard road.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
26 March, 10:17
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
We are in this together. WWG1WGA❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 09:53
Excellent message Doq!

I am now understanding that we have to come to theses conclusions on our own to unleash our inner abilites and connections. It is part of the physical and mental process of raising our consciousness awareness and increasing our connection to God that is within all of us.
Kind of like the sequences that sync to push forward the plan. It is a process of awakening I think with one realization after another that ever increases one ablility after another toward our connect to God and balance. Like a mathmatical equation that we have to be able to figure out the different steps to really be able to work the problem unable to properly jump from beginning to the end without understanding the process to get there.
Some days lately it seems you can almost see the diminisions changing right in front of us.
The joy and love is overwhelming some days making it hard to continue to help with the negative evils waiting on the others. Who is ahead of me? We need to talk!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 March, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ahead is relative, i mean i was given a vision of this very thing but does that mean im somehow leading any thing? ahead or behind is irrelevant. only God has the subject matter you need to discuss so just as you would do with anyone , talk , he will listen and answer.

Laza Tey @LazyDaisy
26 March, 09:40
Thank you for these encouraging words!!! I'm sure I wasn't the only one who needed to hear this tonight!! God bless you!!

Never Evil @NeverEvil
26 March, 09:33
I will never know everything I wanted to know on Earth, I hope that when God calls me, he enlightens me to the knowledge i have missed.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
26 March, 09:31
Thank you Doc. I appreciate your continued effort to keep us on the right path.Thank you Doc. I appreciate your continued effort to keep us on the right path.❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 March, 05:16

Annie D-W @Annie172123
26 March, 03:50
#GodWins
I thank God everyday for the vision and Clarity.
ALL is GOod!
Prayers, Blessing, Love & Hugs to ALL

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 March, 02:48

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 March, 02:31
we would not like Trump if he TOLD/ORDERED us what to DO.
we have brains for a reason.
God and Trump are teaching us to think for ourselves.
Trust God, your intuition and FOLLOW NO ONES ORDERS.
We like Trump bc he does not TELL US WHAT TO DO.
THERE IS ALWAYS CHOICE INVOLVED>
so important. key.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 March, 02:23
Our names are engraved on the palms of His hands. Even when we are fatigued, and feel like 'reluctant' warriors; We have been Called to Warriorship.
“Protecting yourself is self-defense. Protecting others is warriorship.” “Act with the heart of the warrior.” “True fearlessness is not the reduction of fear, but going beyond fear.”
Hold the Line.
WWG1WGA
❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 March, 12:35
The verse in Genesis 42:21, about Joseph's anguish/distress in his soul struck me the other day. His whole life, the purpose, endurance and preparation. Not forgotten in the dungeon while steel entered his soul, when what he knew to be true, tried him. Same God, same Ways, Wisdom, Love and Power.

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 March, 07:29
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
...while Jacob lived his life for over 20 years, believing his son to be dead. It's not a new concept.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 March, 09:42
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
Wonderful, Mighty God!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 March, 11:10
Perhaps he works through a fake JFK Jr?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 March, 09:52
By the end of 2020, I was sure that my eyes were wide open. However, more revelations continue.

Maybe we are all being led to more truths

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
26 March, 09:37
Hebrews 11:6 (17)
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

#GodWins