Christina Maga @Christina71
People are avoiding going to the hospitals, over fear of covid and maybe getting stuck with the vaccine. What are we to do with that mess? Also, if emergency blood is needed and it comes from a vaccinated person!!!! Will "they" try to give people the vaccine, without the patient knowing?!!
10:31 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
lil Smith @lilyraven
25 March, 11:23
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
and this is scary. i would want to know if the person had the vaccine or not ... wonder if they will ask the donors and mark it vaccinated or not vaccinated. i do not want to be part of an experiment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
26 March, 12:23
In response lil Smith to her Publication
Exactly!!! I'm not liking this at all. I live in Vegas and I use to hear sirens all the time, I live by a side street (25 mph) and emergency workers use it all the time to fly down at like 90 mph (no joke) and for a year now, nothing......except 1 fire. I don't trust the hospitals, considering they get money for people who die of covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396