17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
just my thoughts, nothing more. absolutely not actionable, just a dude piecing things together. The musings of a madman.

Drop 2262:
MUSIC IS ABOUT TO STOP.
202-456-1414

clinton foundation phone number... the Suez Canal (parting the Red Sea before Passover/Easter) is blocked by an Evergreen vessel. Global trade grinds to a halt? Trafficking exposed?
Biblical.

"Music is about to stop" reminds me of musical chairs; someone is always left without a seat. This reminds me of financial markets, and i can't help but think about the fractional reserve debt based system we live in... something tells me that the Cabal is bankrupt and just masquerading as if they're in control. any bit of pressure on the Fed for liquidity, i don't think the system can bear at this point...
without the repatriated metals, real hard assets proven to be money, they have nothing.

12/21 take it away. EO 13818 and EO 13848

When the tide goes out, you see who was swimming naked.
06:37 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
26 March, 07:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
THAT was brilliant puzzle peicing if i do say so myself. i particularly love the parting of the red sea, and the symbolism behind that biblical and this EVERGREEN event being the SAME. Everything you said fits together. Bravo! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
26 March, 07:33
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Movie 4 appears to be approaching the climax, at the Suez and hopefully on the southern border. Movie 5 has been going along for quite awhile. Just wondering how jb will be transitioned out, 25th ammendment or something we are not expecting? Lastly movie 6, this one needs to pick up monentum. We know of the sealed indictments, there has been resignations but I am ready to see a bit more action. Any thought Anonup Fam.
Blessings, Prayers, Hugs and Love
#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396