Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
25 March, 10:36
This is a historical document, because it changes the meaning of history. What you are seeing is the document with which President Trump closes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and declares to the American people of the debts and obligations, which correspond / corresponded to that corporation. Confirming what had been said, Donald Trump signed the liberation of the American people on May 2, 2020.

WEARETHECURE1 🇱🇷🇬🇧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
25 March, 05:45
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
My Question...why are people still paying Federal taxes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Because they think they still have to. If we have free will and you want to pay taxes, then they will let you pay taxes
06:21 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
26 March, 01:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Interesting fact:

I know of 5 different people who were each audited by the IRS in Jan 2017 just as Trump was entering office, of course under the Obama Administration since I am sure initiating an IRS audit takes at least a few months of back paperwork before the tax payer comes to learn about it.

Each of the 5work at the same company, all conservatives, all different ages, all women with similar higher income ranges +250k.

I have a few theories...wondering what others come up with as there are no coincidences.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 06:57
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
Hard to say, a number of possibilities. I know people who were paying tax up to and including this year, so they have not informed people that taxes are illegal.

Could be they are corrupt, could be a hold-over from Obama admin going after conservatives. What do you think?

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
26 March, 01:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yeah...rhetorical question, I guess. One consents when they send in their information on how much money they made and how much the feds get to tax you on...