Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
25 March, 05:03
Chapter 5: Things were finally looking up, I had a little money and my eye on a cute litlle cottage a few miles away. AND THEN, I had a Supernatural Experience. Literally. I had heard of Q but I was not an anon. My baby sister knew more about it than I did. Her fiance, who passed away years earlier, was an Oath Keeper and she was well aware that the world was bullshit. She told me about the Cabal and what they were doing. She told me about the sacrifices of celebrities that tried to out them. Chris Cornell was one, I have a thing for him. Voice of an Angel, soul of a poet. He was working on a trafficking documentary when they took him. He was in a band in the 90's - Temple of the doG. The song HUNGER STRIKE is a message. They tried to tell us what was going on but they were up against the most powerful Darkness in history. On 3/27/2020, I listened to the song with open eyes and an opened mind. #GodWins #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Temple Of The Dog - Hunger Strike (Lyrics) - YouTube

Hunger Strike by Temple Of The Dog lyrics.Please like and subscribe for more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 05:11
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
IS EDDIE VEDEER SINGING THIS ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
25 March, 05:33
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
eddie vedeer is a crazy leftist I cant stand him personally his older music was good but chris cornell and mother love bone are my favorite bands. yes chris worked with chester benington worked on that film together. both are now gone sucided they say john podesta is chesters father abd chris and chester were good friends.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
YES YOUR RIGHT, KNOW ALL ABOUT HIM FROM WEST SEATTLE & A CONCERT HALL !
WROTE A SONG FOR HIM IN 02’ STILL HOPE FOR HIM TO SEE THE LIGHT 😇
05:45 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
25 March, 05:50
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
what song did you write for him ? I think my favorite album of all times is temple of the dog. wooden jesus makes me sing every time 😊

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 05:56
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
I GAVE IT TO HIM @ A GRAND OPENING PARTY OF THE NEW CONCERT HALL NEXT TO SAFECO FIELD SONG CALLED (. FRONT MAN ). YEAR LATER HE TOLD ME “ I CANT SING THIS ITS ABOUT ME “ I SAID THEY WONT KNOW THAT !!