Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
29 March, 08:00
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
From Charlie Ward: You might want to check with your insurance company before taking the vaccine. If you have life insurance and die within a year of taking the Covid "vaccine," your life insurance is void because you took an untested, unverified, unproven, experimental drug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
29 March, 07:50
It's NOT a vaccine, it's gene therapy. Let's call it what it is !
It changes your dna, it controls mood/behavior and has tracking abilities. Human 2.0 A wake up call to the world. (youtube) The first info. I found on it. Many other doctors etc have joined in on the true facts about this gene therapy injection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
26 March, 07:19
It doesn't look like they have a shortage of people to test on? Not for me thankQ

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 March, 07:04
There is no evidence it hasn't been tested on humans. I'm sure there are many who know exactly how many recipients will suffer long-term adverse events and deaths. They are probably just surprised by the number of quick fatalities which threaten to terminate the evil program before enough people have volunteered to be eliminated. An effective genocidal bioweapon must have a lengthy delayed detonation.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 07:50
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I have wondered if some were safe and others kill shots, like roulette.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 March, 05:26
The absolute top reason to jam that poison into yourself...
because you believe lying Luciferians above all else