Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 08:01
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
That all sounds well and good, but any delays in ending this scam the last 4.5 years fall directly on the shoulders of the VERY man who promised us he would drain the swamp and absolutely did nothing of the sort......one Donaldson Johnson Trump. He lied. We now ALL see that. So what to do?

How about we ALL get together and march to DC and take our mother fucking country back ALREADY? What is the delay? Why count on someone who has yet to fulfill a SINGLE promise?

LET'S GO! OUR mother fucking country! NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 March, 07:05
This is my 20th year being woke up, sept this month.
Ill Never Stop Fighting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 08:02
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
What exactly have you done to "foght"? Because right now and today we have absolutely nothing at all. If you truly have foughyt for 20 years and STILL show nothing at all, maybe time to take a new approach?

Godspeed.

Selah 321 @Selah
28 March, 06:59
WWG1WGA

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
28 March, 06:47
...the comfort I am deriving from those words... Your father and uncle would be so proud...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
28 March, 01:01
God made us "For Such A Time As This" in His Great Awakening. WWG1WGA ❀ Esther 4:14

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
27 March, 10:34
Game on. i will die tomorrow fighting

Jodie Jennings @Jodie

Jodie Jennings @Jodie

MIDn1ghTR1dER ... @MIDn1ghTR1dER
27 March, 10:26
timing is everything

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 March, 10:26
NOT TO BOAST JUAN SINCE 90’ I CANT WAIT FOR THE WIN βœ”οΈ

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 March, 04:10