Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
25 March, 12:16
Do I avoid ALL BLACK PEOPLE AND WALK THE OTHER WAY WHEN
I SEE THEM BECAUSE I AM RACIST?

NO, I AVOID ALL BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM SMART!

IF ONLY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND BLOODLINES, DNA AND THE SEED OF CAIN....ARE EVIL!!!!!!

THERE ARE "MIXED BLOODLINES" ON EARTH

THE LAST WAR IS ON ADAMS SEED AND WHITE EUROPEAN PEOPLE BY BREEDING THEM OUT AND BECOMING

"ONE RACE"

WHEN WHITE PEOPLE BREED WITH BLACK PEOPLE THE THOUSANDS OF YEAR OLD BLOODLINES ARE CUT OFF AND BECOME A NEW BLOODLINE (THINK OF YOUR ANCESTOR BEFORE YOU BREED!)

YOUR ANCESTORS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS STAYED IN THEOR OWN VILLAGES FOR A REASON:

GOD SAID MANY TIMES IN THE BIBLE FOR THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL TO NOT "TAKE STRANGERS" IN THEIR CAMPS AND FOR ISRAEL TO
"NOT LIE WITH STRANGE WOMEN"

LET ME REPEAT THIS: GOD SAID IT! IS GOD RACIST?

ONE DAY ALL OF YOU "WE ARE ONE" PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THERE IS A PART OF THE BIBLE WHERE YOU FORGOT TO READ:

"SEED OF CAIN AND THE SEED OF ADAM"

READ THE BOOD OF GENESIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
25 March, 12:23
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
bull fucking shit!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 12:47
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
FACTS ARE FACTS, NUMBERS DO NOT LIE - TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE "BRAINWASHED" TO THE "ONCE RACE" THEORY

YOU THINK WHAT YOU WANT

I KNOW THE TRUTH!

DNA IS THE BOTTOM OF ALL OF THE PROBLEMS!

100% GUARANTEED!

25 March, 01:04
let me say this politely. go fuck yourself!!!

25 March, 01:31
GOD SAID:

THERE IS THE "SEED OF ADAM" AND THERE ARE SEEDS OF SATAN SOWED IN THIS EARTH HE WILL "SEPERATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF"

NOT ALL BLACKS ARE EVIL, NOT ALL WHITES ARE GOOD

THERE ARE MIXED BLOODLINES AND GOD SAID TO AVOID THEM

G-O-D SAID TO AVOID MIXING RACES

MIXING DNA IS NOT GODS PLAN

25 March, 01:36
you are messed up!

25 March, 01:39
WHAT PART OF "GOD SAID" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

MY BET IS THAT YOU LIVE IN A BLACK COMMUNITY, MARRIED AND HAVE MIXED RACE KIDS....THAT'S YOUR DECISION

GOD HAS A BIGGER PLAN THE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA! YOU DISAGREE? OK

COOL! THAT'S WHAT "FREEDOM IS SPEECH IS ALL ABOUT

25 March, 01:42
Song of Solomon.
1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women,

25 March, 01:43
SO WHAT IS THE POINT?

25 March, 01:48
the point is you're a racist fuck hiding behind some fucked up religious ideology. touch my picture, go to my page and unfollow me as I did you before I exercise the fooked feature.
racist fuck!

25 March, 01:55
YOU ARE A TROLL TRYING TO BRING DOWN VIBES, YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE- NONE OF US PATRIOTS NEED YOUR EVIL NEGATIVE TROLLING I SEND YOU POWERFUL "LIGHT AND LOVE" WHICH WILL REPEL YOU AND YOUR DEMONS!

I AM QUOTING "GOD SAID..." IN THE BIBLE AND
AND I DID NOT MAKE IT UP

AGAIN YOU LIVE WITH THE BLACK COMMUNITY IT'S *YOUR CHOICE* MY CHOICE IS TO AVOID THE DRAMA AND VICTIMIZATION OF THE BLACKS... SEE YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO DESTROY YOUR BLOODLINE AND MY CHOICE WAS TO REPRODUCE WHITE PEOPLE NOT MIXED RACES

MY LIFE! MY CHOICE MY FREEDOM!

FACTS ARE FACTS GOD SAID WHAT TO DO FACTS!

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN

GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE. BYE BYE HAVE A NICE DAY!

YOUR MESSAGE OF HATE AND NAME CALLING IS NOT WELCOME YOU ARE UNFOLLOWED..

BYE ....

you are absolutely disgusting. thank you for reveLing yourself!
01:57 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SeaChelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SeaChelle Rosebrook, click on at the bottom under it