Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
31 March, 03:39
In response ana coelho to her Publication
I keep seeing so many post online about this happening to people that got these vaccines❗️People need to wake up, 🗣STOP TAKING THE VACCINES❗️🤨 YOU CAN TAKE A SHEEP TO DRINK WATER BUT YOU CAN’T MAKE THEM DRINK THE WATER OF TRUTH ❗️🤔🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
31 March, 12:25
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deana Mitchuson @deana
25 March, 01:51
This will be the zombie apocalypse. Why couldn't we have had this first?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
31 March, 10:55
In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing. There could be a reason why the CDC has a zombie guidlines.

Baba Milev @babamilev
25 March, 12:32
Your Aunt?
Or did you clip this and have no idea where it came from?

I am What I am @OfLight
25 March, 12:22
I am sad for my family members who got it so willingly... praying for these people.