🚨🚨🚨🚨!!!WATCH&RESEARCH!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨
🚨AND SHARE WITH ALL YOU HOLD DEAR🚨
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 https://t.co/9NSZoDGH2Z
06:59 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
25 March, 09:42
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
This is an approved method of sterilizaton by the FDA and CDC and they have used it for years. I'm not saying it is safe!!!...im just saying it is the standard method of sterilizing these types of materials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
25 March, 09:04
Sending this to my sister!!!

She lives in the UK, she bought self test kits for home use "for piece of mind". Wish they would wake up πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 March, 08:40

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
25 March, 08:34
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ™So so heartbreaing and sad that so many innocent Souls lost their life, including my poor father, because the nursing home repeatedly enforced these horrifiic crimes against humanity.... God Bless Us All. πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ™