Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
So if we revert back to the original 1776 constitution before we became a corporation does that mean all ammendments made to said constitution after 1871 are null and void? Starting with the 16th ammendment allowing income taxes to he collected all the way down to the 27th ammendment. 22nd ammendment stood out to me though. So can Trump be president as long as the people keep voting for him??
07:15 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotDiane in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
27 January, 08:38
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
he joked SEVERAL times about maybe 12 years at his rallies 😳🤣😂🍿❤️👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 January, 07:23
Don't you just love the endless possibilities!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
22 January, 08:40
Good Point.
I recall "someone" saying "This is not another 4 YEAR ELECTION…."

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
22 January, 07:34

Susie MAGA @susieQ
22 January, 07:23
I don't have the answer to your exact question, but I believe anything added after 1871 is null and void. This is why Trump commented last year he would probably make income taxes obsolete. Hoping others will chime in!

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
22 January, 07:19
Hahaha! #Trump4EVA !