Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 09:23
There's no plan B. There's only plan A. 60 years in the making. You weren't told to understand it. You were told to trust it. Save any scoffing because #NCSWIC .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
I’m all in! God Bless Trump, our military and all white hats saving the world πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:09 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 March, 04:31
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Damn Twatterdome! I had so many good threads and posts that I can't bring up or over here now. Since April 2018, started with #jfkjr #elvis #MJ #Diana . Don't forget Prince's album 321...

I do not believe MJ molested any children. If one really does the research, what was going on at the time, who was involved, what happened to them celebrity wise afterwards, all the little things people want to bypass in order to get to the big stuff, you'll see what he was up against and who he really was. I said this then, I say it now. #goodman #GoodHeart AND WAS NOT A PEDOPHILE. #MJSweetSoul

Didn't Sony want the Beatles rights that MJ owned?

When one turns on the CORPORATION, the CORPORATION #COREHUB has many many ways to take you down. But, when your dead, you're a GHOST and it's your turn to "haunt them".πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 March, 08:56
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
MJ had over 20 boys acuse him of molestation. He settled at least 3 cases out of court for millions of dollars. His estate was given a search warrant for a secret sex room behind his bedroom closet and jukebox to basement. Money can buy you out of anything. Why don't we ever believe the children? That is the BIG question of today's world.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 March, 04:33
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I went through all this over the past years. I do not believe for a minute he was a Pedophile. All the people involved with Sony, the #corporation and the #COREHUB , they were dead set to take him down. Many reason's the public knew nothing about.