Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I wonder...

Are there any statistics on the # of People contracting Covid that were mask wearers vs. non-mask wearers?

This would be a really interesting piece of information to have.

#ThePeoplesBridge
09:44 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
24 March, 10:24
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
we all wear masks because we rent from the govt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
24 March, 10:24
half my office went to get their second ahot and Im trying to figure out how the other half (we have had it) are going to cover for their cognitive decline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
24 March, 10:15
Yes, on the CDC website, now hidden and hard to find, is a research article that stated of those who were hospitalized for Covid, 71% wore masks ALL the time. Compared to 3.9% who got Covid who NEVER wore a mask. I'm a former nurse, I hunt for those things ;)

Angela Creel @Mollylou
24 March, 10:07
My daughter is an ER nurse and she got covid, so did most if the nurses that she works with. They all wore the N95 masks daily.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
24 March, 09:57
There was early on and stats showed masks weren't effective. Must have squashed that study since the results weren't in line with the plan.

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
24 March, 09:51
All I know is Ive been running around Florida for months in crowded bars,
restaurants, , shuttle buses, no mask on me or people I meet and I'm, meeting so many new wonderful people and guess what??? No COVD! how rampant could it really be when I'm exposed daily to people vacationing on our little island from all over the country and yet I never get covd??? Scamdemic.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
24 March, 09:46
Yes, I read this quite awhile back that at least in the 90%'s, HIGH up there, that it was mostly mask wearers, but in fact most cases, which cannot be isolated or actually tested for, are indeed a BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA, just as were most cases with the "Spanish Flu." This has been posted in several places, but I can't at the moment find the facts on it for you, and of course the info has been taken down quite a lot!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
24 March, 10:00
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Yes! I remember early on they were tracking and even reporting those testing positive were wearing masks so naturally they stopped reporting on that.